We have been shortlisted for the National Tutoring Awards 2024! If Eleven Plus Exams has helped you, we would like to ask for your support, by voting for us in the People’s Choice Awards.

Messages struck in Outbox

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

manuwithsmile

Messages struck in Outbox

Post by manuwithsmile »

Hi Admin,
I can see all my messages are getting struck in outbox but seems can receive messages. Even message to admin is struck in outbox, so only posting as new topic. Can you advice why ?
scary mum

Re: Messages struck in Otubox

Post by scary mum »

It means that the person you've sent them to hasn't picked them up yet.
Who have you sent them to for "admin"?
scary mum
manuwithsmile

Post by manuwithsmile »

scary mum wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:17 pm It means that the person you've sent them to hasn't picked them up yet.
Forumadmin

I thought outbox means failed messages and those are successfully send are there in sent folder ?
Polgara_Glos

Post by Polgara_Glos »

Messages stay in your outbox until the recipient has read them.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

manuwithsmile wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:24 pm
scary mum wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:17 pm It means that the person you've sent them to hasn't picked them up yet.
Forumadmin

I thought outbox means failed messages and those are successfully send are there in sent folder ?
sorry forumadmin hasn't responded - if it is to do with forum admin then please PM one of the moderators (names in GREEN) - so on this thread me or Scary Mum and we will try to sort it out
manuwithsmile

Post by manuwithsmile »

hermanmunster wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:05 pm
manuwithsmile wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:24 pm
Forumadmin

sorry forumadmin hasn't responded - if it is to do with forum admin then please PM one of the moderators (names in GREEN) - so on this thread me or Scary Mum and we will try to sort it out
Sure. Thanks for prompt reply. I know now that if I see outbox mails it means it is waiting to be viewed by the recipient (not sending failed ). Once they see the message they go to sent messages.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now