Past Papers for the schools in Surrey

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Mock and roll
sanriz

Past Papers for the schools in Surrey

Post by sanriz »

Hi,

My first time posting. Can I download the past papers for the schools in Surrey - Tiffin Girls, Wallington High School for Girls, Sutton Grammar, etc

Thanks.

Sana
ToadMum

Re: Past Papers for the schools in Surrey

Post by ToadMum »

sanriz wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 11:48 pm Hi,

My first time posting. Can I download the past papers for the schools in Surrey - Tiffin Girls, Wallington High School for Girls, Sutton Grammar, etc

Thanks.

Sana
Hello and welcome :)

If there are downloadable papers, it will say so and give access to them on the schools' websites?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
bridge

Post by bridge »

There are no past papers available for these schools. They are written in house so tightly controlled. The websites have some sample questions but they don't unfortunately reflect the actual exam so not sure why they have them.
sanriz

Post by sanriz »

That's disappointing. Past papers could help with the format and prep, but I guess they want to make it more challenging.

Thanks.

Sana
bridge

Post by bridge »

As long as you know KS2 syllabus inside out you can use any of the commercial papers to get a hang of the questions. Tiffin does tend to ask the questions in a slightly un-orthodox fashion, however still just KS2.