mad?

Re: Appeal for MM -Folkestone

Post by mad? »

That’s very clear thanks ToadMum
mad?
JMasters

Post by JMasters »

Thanks all, that's really helpful.Now to prepare for the appeal.I remember seeing on here somewhere a section with questions others have been asked at their hearing, but I can't find it now?Please could someone post the link?
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

JMasters wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:27 am Thanks all, that's really helpful.Now to prepare for the appeal.I remember seeing on here somewhere a section with questions others have been asked at their hearing, but I can't find it now?Please could someone post the link?
There is quite long thread going back over the years that gives feedback on appeals including some of the questions asked https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... php?t=9205
JMasters

Post by JMasters »

Had my appeal hearing today and I felt it went really well!They seemed impressed with how prepared I was.This is all down to this site and all the valuable information, so thank you :-).Now we just need to wait a week for the outcome!
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

JMasters wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:52 pm Had my appeal hearing today and I felt it went really well!They seemed impressed with how prepared I was.This is all down to this site and all the valuable information, so thank you :-).Now we just need to wait a week for the outcome!
Glad to hear it went well and I hope you get some good news :D
Take stock, book a mock