Todays test

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
njg

Todays test

Post by njg »

DS gone into Fort Knox mode and giving nothing away. He said it was'ok' and that is as far as i've got, every other question has been answered with'dunno'. Think he maybe in shock!
As he is my 3rd AND final child we are having a VR bonfire tonight followed by Spag Bol.
Well done everyone.
John Cam

Re: Todays test

Post by John Cam »

njg wrote:DS gone into Fort Knox mode and giving nothing away. He said it was'ok' and that is as far as i've got, every other question has been answered with'dunno'. Think he maybe in shock!
As he is my 3rd AND final child we are having a VR bonfire tonight followed by Spag Bol.
Well done everyone.
My son came home today (after the disaster of last week) full of confidence. He said it was much easier than last weeks, more Maths ( his speciality) but some difficult vocabulary. Thinks he got between 5-7 wrong which even if overly optimistic is a very positive sign. Whate a relief, good luck to all you parents,
Ambridge

Post by Ambridge »

Well after a hectic few days and a DD who had the wobbles big time last night (may be because I was busy, her brother had loads of homework and her dad was out partying!!) she came home today saying it was really ok!!!

Better than last week, finished with 5 mins to spare, types she was dreading were fine, no guesses??

And she is looking forward to choosing the puppy we promised her (as in a real live puppy to go with the menagerie we already have) - so if anyone has any Westie puppies or similar for sale, please pm me!!

I really don't know what to expect on results day, but the main thing is, she is happy, bouncing around and still talking about Strictly Come Dancing......

Please tell me what your little treasures have said because I was not expecting this re-action today.

Ambridge x
sarah

Post by sarah »

I'm pleased John your son is feeling better about this weeks test :D
My son said he found this one easier.

Glad it is over.

Good luck to you all.
Sarah
Greta2

Post by Greta2 »

similar reaction here - DS said it was easier than the first one - makes me wonder what the qualifying mark will be if they all found it easy! :lol:

I'm just glad it's all over now!
Wiki

Post by Wiki »

My son feels more confident about the second test as well.

He and I have had dinner at a local burger spot to celebrate that it's all over (for now)!
bucks mum1

Post by bucks mum1 »

DS managed fine with his broken arm. He also thought the test was easier than last week even though I thought the question types on this test might not suit him. Here's hoping not everyone found it easier or the bar to achieve a pass mark will be put even higher!
Second time round

Post by Second time round »

My DD found today's test 'easier' although she finished last weeks one much quicker :?

She is very cool, calm and collected - has been all the way through, so I hope this is a good sign.

Just so relieved it is all over - I feel so exhausted - too much nervous energy whizzing around recently - I, at least, will sleep well tonight.

Good luck to all your children.

Rose
andyb

Post by andyb »

DS said he found todays test easier - but he also said he was glad that we had gone over the question types as he knew what to expect - maybe last week it was fear of the unknown that made it seem harder :?
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

DS also thought it was easier, and finished with 5 minutes to spare. (Snap, dearest Elf!)

John Cam, I am glad to hear that your DS had a much happier day today.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now