Confused, again! Doesnt take much lol.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
keljbj

Confused, again! Doesnt take much lol.

Post by keljbj »

I dont know if anyone from here is from my part of Kent, but i`m a bit confused about the results date.

We were originally told by dd`s school that the results would be received on 21st, but when we went to the open evenings at both Brockhill park (her non-grammar choice) and Folkestone school for girls, they said the 22nd. I know most people are expecting results tomorrow, but does anyone from my area know if i should expect them too????

Its my other dd`s 1st birthday tomorrow, so dont really want to be stuck in waiting for postie if hes not going to come lol.

Tbh i`m not hopeful, she thinks she messed up her NVR as she didnt complete the paper, but we`ll see. She is very likely to get in on appeal as she has consistent SATS results and is basically top of her class, but we have promised her a new pink MP3 player if she passes, so she would dearly love a good result :p
Kelly M Reeves
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

as far as I know, results were out today, posted to be there by tomorrow. Perhaps the schools were erring on the side of caution??

My daughter went to FSG. I like the new head. Sixth form was very good.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now