Today's the Day...Good Luck!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Mum007

Today's the Day...Good Luck!

Post by Mum007 »

I can't believe that no-one else is around....

What a night.... seasick doesn't come into it! Land is in sight..... I feel for everyone having to wait for late post - we found out yesterday that we are allowed to go in to collect results - at least 3 hours less wait for us!

Anyway, what I'm here to say is that I wish everyone the best of luck today ..... what will be, will be.

This forum has been most welcoming and a valuable resource. May it carry on doing great things long past these current passengers have disembarked....
theycandoit

Longest night

Post by theycandoit »

Have been awake most the night. :shock: I was more relaxed when the kids were born! Not really nervous, I suppose more anxious to get the results out. Wishing everyone good luck for today.
kid power rules!
shuff

Post by shuff »

Can't escape it, its on the news, only an hour to go. Thank you everyone for your wise words. If it hadn't been for this forum I would have thought my DS was the only one to have found NV difficult this year!
theycandoit

Post by theycandoit »

Whats on the news?
kid power rules!
shuff

Post by shuff »

Just that the 11+ results are out today with more than ever having taken it, I think they said 1,500 more!?
theycandoit

Post by theycandoit »

I got told by kcc education about 1500 in county and a 1000 out of county!
kid power rules!
nofingernailsleftmum

Post by nofingernailsleftmum »

Blimey that's a lot more!

Waiting at home this morning with DD - postie comes at 9.30ish. Break a leg to all your DD's and DS's, at least the waiting will be over.
tonbridgemum

Post by tonbridgemum »

Is it morning? Talk about a long night. Good luck fellow sailors. lets hope its not a rough ride.
Oh, radio kent say less have 'passed' huh? 'passed' didnt think you could pass! Not this discussion again!!!!
theycandoit

Post by theycandoit »

I'm off to hunt down the postie - agreed it with him last week. I give him a ten second head start - no make that five seconds. Hope I can catch him!
kid power rules!
One Down

Post by One Down »

Good luck everyone! Still haven't found my sealegs yet and feel really queasy. Won't get post till lunchtime probably, but will keep watching. Have to go out for a bit later on, unfortunately...!

Go get him, theycando it. Get you sprinting shoes on - I hear that Royal Mail have been giving them special training for weeks so they have a fair chance against adrenalin- fuelled parents!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now