passed!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

needmoretime

passed!!

Post by needmoretime »

:D Just to say i got my results from the sorting office and my dd passed for grammar, i am so pleased, and now just wish every other parent and child good luck for today :lol:
cindy

Post by cindy »

great news.

does your daughter know yet?
theycandoit

Post by theycandoit »

Well done - our son got the good news today - he couldn't stop jumping up and down. We have asked him to respect the fact that many other may not know until tonight, so not to say anything to his friends but he could acknowledge (quietly) he knows to the teacher.
kid power rules!
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

excellent!!
cindy

Post by cindy »

simply brilliant :D
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Congratulations to your children theycandoit and needmoretime.... :D
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Nightmare over!

After weeks/ months of stress - and tears in the NVR exam - near 'perfectionist' DS passed and exceeded the high score needed for his preferred GS.
punam

Judd VS Skinners

Post by punam »

Congrats to everyone who have done well in 11+, my son has got 420/420,could I request the forum to please help me deciding the school,as i do not live in the kent county.Judd school and Skinners are on my shortlist,Is there any other superselective school better than these two.
cindy

Post by cindy »

blimey.........
well done to your Son.

Judd is supposed to be the very best. You should visit Judd and Skinners

I would be interested to know what his raw score was. If interested you can findthis out from the Coucil Education Dept. Apparetely a raw score of
75% of correct answers equals 420.
tired_dad_2008

Re: Judd VS Skinners

Post by tired_dad_2008 »

punam wrote:Congrats to everyone who have done well in 11+, my son has got 420/420,could I request the forum to please help me deciding the school,as i do not live in the kent county.Judd school and Skinners are on my shortlist,Is there any other superselective school better than these two.
It depends on your son's aptitudes/ personality and favourite subjects (and sports). But on an objective measure of results obtained and quality of facilities, I would have said that St.Olave's is better than either of those schools. Bear in mind that it has a separate special entrance exam and the deadline for the application form being returned is THIS FRIDAY.