I'm Back!!

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Snowdrops

I'm Back!!

Post by Snowdrops »

Oh it feels so good to be me again.

Many thanks to Sally-Anne and the Programmer (whose mystery is something akin to The Stig on Top Gear) for getting me up and running again.

I have now written down my details :oops: so I need never have to go through the emotional strain of not being me :wink:

So, how are we all doing?

Is everyone away on holiday?
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Welcome back Snowdrops. :D

If it gets too quiet you can always get a conversation going with Summer Days! :shock:
KES Parent

Post by KES Parent »

It is quite worrying how relieved we all are that you are back to being Snowdrops. A psychologist would have a field day working out why this should matter to us, but it does!
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

mitasol wrote:If it gets too quiet you can always get a conversation going with Summer Days! :shock:
Been there, done it! :roll:

Welcome back Snowdrops....change on this site is very traumatic so don't change season again! :wink:
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

ah that's it - couldn't decide what to wear this morning but found a T-shirt saying "I am the STIG"

silly herman

Glad to see you back snowdrops

x
PS perhaps it was the season change that stressed us - maybe next time be a christmas cactus or a crocus or something like that?
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Herman, are you tring to admit to something here?
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

EEEEK, I've just noticed the location for Mitasol - is that REALLY where you're from, or do you like a certain programme?

Hmm, suggestion of cactus from Herman - am I really that prickly? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.................. and I'm used to talking to myself, it's the only way to get a sensible answer round here sometimes :wink: (PS: that's 'here' as in 'at home'!!)
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Snowdrops – I can only surmise that the writers of said programme have been to my village and been inspired!!! :twisted:
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

OH MY :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Bougalou

Post by Bougalou »

Hi Snowdrops, glad you're back and hope you had a good hol. Been to see High School Musical this aft with DD. Surprisingly, really enjoyed it!
- clearly have lost it now - perhaps I should move to Mita's village! :?
Bouga