tests on consecutive days

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now

tests on consecutive days

Post by 40 »

What are the implications of tests sat on consecutive days? I have been reading old threads and came across something saying this should not happen. dd sat tests two days in a row so just wondering.

blanca ( couldnt sign in under usual name)
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi Blanca

This quote is from the Head Teachers' Manual 2008 - 09, published by Bucks Admissions:
􀂃 The tests MUST be administered in the order above (Test B24 before B25) and on separate days.

􀂃 A minimum of one clear day should be left between the tests.
If the tests were administered by the school, then it sounds very much to me as though this was done for their own convenience, as it is half term.

If, on the other hand, these were tests at a central testing venue ... :?

Why can't you sign in as Blanca? If you have forgotten your password, just send a PM to "Programmer", who will sort it out for you.

Best wishes
S-A

Post by 40 »

Hi Sally-Anne

I dont know what i've done, will pm programmer.

the tests were sat at school last week, I dont think it affected dd and she was just glad it was over. Just wondering will it come back to haunt me after we get the results.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi Blanca

I suggest that you send an email to Admissions, advising them of this situation and giving the school's name. I don't imagine that they will be very happy about this transgression, and hopefully they will deal with it for future years.

Specifically, I recommend that you include your DD's name and DoB in the email, and ask Admissions to make a note on her personal file.

As always, ask for a reply, print & file. :D

S-A

Post by 40 »

ok, thanks
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now