Good luck

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Catherine

Good luck

Post by Catherine »

Good luck to all the children who are taking the test in Slough tomorrow or Saturday.

Post by Guest »

Thank you! this is my first visit to this site., probably a bit late, but then I am panicking, unlike my son who is very laid back. Obssessing about this at work has bored all my office mates to tears. The standardisation will work against him and I think it broadly unlikely that he will pass, but he still wants to have a go and his maths is much better than it was. Feel bad about this but the alternative is a comp which is over subscribed in its own right with (new) impressive and dynamic headmaster so it all will be fine. want to talk to someone else who is going through same stress, though.
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

I really sympathise. I was feeling the same last year. In the weeks before the tests, I was totally crumbling with stress.
I also discovered this forum once the exam was over, and it helped a lot wile we were waiting. It was comforting to find a whole bunch of parents in the same situation. There is so much that you can say to family and friends about the 11+. They think you have become an obsessive worrier.

Best wishes

Catherine
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now