To set the record right...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

theinquisitor

To set the record right...

Post by theinquisitor »

Hello this is the Inquisitor,
Further to my last post let me make it absolutely clear, for the slow people to include the Birmingham moderator(s) only excluding kenr, that my last post REQUESTING info about why ken r knows so much. was intended to get info rather than mount a witch hunt. I have absolutely nothing against kenr nor do I know him personally, nor anything to gain by what “people” have misunderstood. If anyone else is mounting a witch hunt for him then thats them not me.
If it is a crime to request info about something then I’ll shut up and say sorry to kenr And I’ll also say sorry if I have hurt mr kenr’s feelings.
My words have been distorted and done by the same moderator they even cut off my entire post and no doubt they will do so again.
I want to make it clear to mt kenr I was genuinely seeking info and if this was misunderstood by mr kenr then that was not intended in any way or form to hurt his feelings or make it out that people are after him.
These so called parents who jump the band wagon as they say really ought to take a step back and think why someone was asking the info in the first place.
The other point is that people are now becoming “intelligent” where they can "perceive" what is being said in the post or an email which is wrong as it can blow things out of proportion.
Mike Edwards

Post by Mike Edwards »

Hi

I read the Inquisitors posting before it was removed from the site and being completely impartial on this matter thought it was an unusual way to get information.

Irrespective of the inquisitors motivations, that he/she has not made clear, I am sure the majority of people realise that the advice given by KenR is held in high esteem by the more informed contributors to this site.

Regards

Mike
David_C

Post by David_C »

Here, Here
Sham

Post by Sham »

I agree!! I read the posting before it was removed and it seemed a highly unusual way to obtain information.