COUNTDOWN!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

COUNTDOWN!

Post by Guest »

Hi All,
how is everybody doing? I hope better than myself! Am filled with a mixture of excitement, dread, and an extreme case of anxiety! I think it's time for a group 'hug'! This forum has been so supportive ,I hope it's good news for all. Am off on friday and the choice is either to sit waiting for postman pat, or go out in the morning ,stay out till late afternoon when I do have to return {cannot keep putting it off!the envelope has to be opened}
I though Ihad 'gastric flu ' not usual symtoms ,just nausea and stomach churns! now i think it's part of the anxiety reflex! oh dear! what have we let ourselves into? The stress is too much! i hope it's good news as I don't think I can go through it again!!! all the best to all.
romana
bucksmom

COUNTDOWN!

Post by bucksmom »

its getting to us too. last night in a bizzare nightmare i opened the envelope to find the result - 116! hmmm. it will over very soon, Friday is hurtling towards us at great speed.
good luck.

Post by Guest »

hi bucks mum,
hope it's just a bad dream! keep your spirit up.
romana

Post by Guest »

To Bucksmom, I know that was said in jest (i hope!!) but theres nothing wrong with 116! - that turned out to be OK for us - thats what my son got and we did get through on appeal
:lol:
Good Luck to all those Bucks parents waiting on tenterhooks - that was me last year and OH how i sympathise!!!

Sam
bucksmom

COUNTDOWN!

Post by bucksmom »

im sorry - my posting probably sounded dreadful. my brain is lurching all over the place. no disrepect intended at all.

Post by Guest »

Bucksmom, Thats the trouble with posting on this forum - it can be so hard to interpret what people say and mean - i was only joking and trying to lighten the mood for you. :lol: sorry if it didnt come accross that way. My mum always used to say to me - remember your dreams and they dont come true!!! so heres hoping. :D

Good Luck to you - not long to go now.

Sam
ADA

Re: COUNTDOWN!

Post by ADA »

Hi All,

The long wait is almost coming to an end, may be another 40 hours or so.I am a cricket fan and therfore have decided to watch the ashes test on thursday night till the end of play followed by the highlights, which will probably end with the arrival od the postman as i live out of bucks.
Let me know how all of you are planning the next 40 hours..
Cheers
ADA
[quote="Anonymous"]Hi All,
how is everybody doing? I hope better than myself! Am filled with a mixture of excitement, dread, and an extreme case of anxiety! I think it's time for a group 'hug'! This forum has been so supportive ,I hope it's good news for all. Am off on friday and the choice is either to sit waiting for postman pat, or go out in the morning ,stay out till late afternoon when I do have to return {cannot keep putting it off!the envelope has to be opened}
I though Ihad 'gastric flu ' not usual symtoms ,just nausea and stomach churns! now i think it's part of the anxiety reflex! oh dear! what have we let ourselves into? The stress is too much! i hope it's good news as I don't think I can go through it again!!! all the best to all.
romana[/quote]
ADA

Countdown

Post by ADA »

Hi All,

The long wait is almost coming to an end, may be another 40 hours or so.I am a cricket fan and therfore have decided to watch the ashes test on thursday night till the end of play followed by the highlights, which will probably end with the arrival od the postman as i live out of bucks.
Let me know how all of you are planning the next 40 hours..
Cheers
ADA

Re: COUNTDOWN!

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:;]Hi All,
romana
[/quote]