3 weeks TODAY!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
MarkyBoy1972

3 weeks TODAY!

Post by MarkyBoy1972 »

We have just 3 weeks left to wait before we find out the, hopefully, good news.

Does anyone know when the email notifications are sent if you opted for that method and included your email address?

Many thanks
Mark
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

Not that I am obsessed or anything :lol: but having checked out what happened last year it appears the emails are supposidly sent out from 12.00 a.m on notification day.

Apparently last year there was a blip but some of the parents got the info by going into their admissions bit.

DH is all set to stay up, the question is will I be able to sleep anyway until he lets me know :?:
laid back son worried mum

Post by laid back son worried mum »

No, you won't be able to sleep/think about sleeping at a11.

Goodne55, 2 years down the line and I am sti11 waiting for other people's a11ocations. :lol: :lol:
Good luck. I think the Hotel in REHAB wi11 be open.
It won't be a cave this time, I promise... :lol:
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

Last year it was a bit of a farce!
We all stayed up here on the Glos forum-my email never came,but I went into admissions online just out of curiosity-and saw Crypt school ALLOCATED.I have never been so jubilant! We were never told that the online form would show this information either-just me being nosey.We received a letter from the school offering a place and a letter from GCC.

A quick call to Burneth confirmed that both our sons had places at Crypt-and it all seems a long way off now after nearly 6 months of year 7.

Heres hoping that everybody gets what they want on allocations day!

GM
MarkyBoy1972

Post by MarkyBoy1972 »

Thanks for the info ... will check emails and the online allocations website too. Worth checking to give me some chance of a good nights sleep!

:lol:
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

The online allocations site was "live" from midnight,didn't get much sleep that night I must admit!
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

Gloucestermum, I have read your posts from last year with interest and always wondered if your boys got to know one another in the end?

Must seem so long ago for you now, I know that November and the test seems so for us.
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

Yes,Burneths son and mine are in the same form!!! Small world isn't it?
Very useful for swopping info-and for discussing homework!

GM
Burneth

Post by Burneth »

I have to say that I don't think I ever received my email notification!

and I feel like I have known Gloucestermum all my life - she is genius when it comes to finding stuff in Hobbycraft!

This forum now holds special memories for me....and I don't think I will ever stop checking in now and again

:) :)
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;51;459/st/20080902/e/DS%27s+1st+day+at+senior/k/f5bf/event.png[/img]

PS I am Burneth and I am a lady....!
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Great to see you Burneth -

Isn't it amazing that your son and gloucestermum's son are in the same form :lol:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now