Decisions, desicions....

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

kosar.irshad

Decisions, desicions....

Post by kosar.irshad »

Yay! DS got offers from all three schools we had applied to.
Just when we thought the hard work was over, our brains are now numb trying to work out which one to go to. They are all very good and we like them equally well. I have been busy checking bus routes, school starting times etc and DS says that he wants to go to the one with a direct route !! that's boys for you!!
I just want to thank everyone that uses this site, because their support and insight has been invaluable. I hope everyone got good news today aswell.
coolmum123

Post by coolmum123 »

Congratulations!1

That just about summarises what we are doing at the moment!! :D
clarendon

Post by clarendon »

Congratulations to your son... how lovely it must be to be in a position to choose and how well he's done to be offered a place at 3 schools. I'm sure you're rightly a very proud parent.

Best Wishes,

clarendon
ingunn

Post by ingunn »

Can I join the group of happy and proud parents?
My dd was offered 3 places so far (Kingston grammar, Surbiton high and Ibstock), a place in a waiting list, and there is still the letter from to Consortium to come next wed.
I am sooooo utterly happy, but at the same time it seems so unreal I can't stop biting my nails.
I bet my poor hubby will spend the weekend in torment - someone HAS to listen to me!

Congratulations to you all for producing so bright offsprings. Well done!
Thea

Post by Thea »

Congratulations! (And have to agree with your DS that there is something to be said about the direct route if all other things are reasonably equal...) :)
Best Regards,
Thea