Re: Tutor recommendation for 11 plus in Ilford / essex

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
SSB80

Post by SSB80 »

Dear All

I am new to this. I would be most grateful if you could please PM me in order to recommend 11 plus tutors in Ilford and surrounding areas. It would be helpful to hear from you with any reviews etc too.

Many thanks

We try to keep the forum as safe as possible - we don't allow tutors or tutoring organisations (other than school/PTA and non-commercial organisations) to be openly recommended, because it attracts posts with fake recommendations ('dodgy' advertising solely designed to solicit business on the internet).
It is also not unknown for unscrupulous competitors to 'plant' negative posts, seeking to denigrate the opposition!

Genuine recommendations from forum members by PM only (private message) are permitted - but be aware of the possibility that someone who appears to be a 'helpful parent' offering advice may not be all they seem! There could be an ulterior motive.

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with great caution.
However, we have many long standing members - check carefully the date of joining and number of posts) - who make a very valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a private recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering.

Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'.
It's easy to report a possible problem - just click on the red exclamation mark that appears with every post and PM: Image

Note:
  • • Institutional Course details can be found here

• Intensive Holiday Courses can be found here
Kind regards

ForumAdmin
heronet

Post by heronet »

Hi, SSB80!

My DS has just attended KEGS, and safe to say he really enjoyed his time there and fingers crossed will be going to Cambridge in October to study Economics :shock:

He's looking forward to it, but I'm slightly nervous as his home skills ahem are not shall we say well suited to living by himself......

But if you're looking for a tutor in the summer, I'm sure I could force him to get out of bed and help your children? :mrgreen:

Please get in touch if you're interested!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now