Thank you

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

loubylou22

Thank you

Post by loubylou22 »

I just wanted to post to say thank you for all of the advice and your really comprehensive guides to appealing in relation to a secondary school place.
We had our appeal over 2 stages and had a telephone call yesterday from the clerk to let us know that we were successful!
When I get a chance I'll complete the feedback form to help others in future.
Given the limited information available in relation to appeals, your full guide responding to so many questions is invaluable, so you have our heartfelt thanks for producing such a useful document.

Thanks and good luck to all!
Guest55

Re: Thank you

Post by Guest55 »

That's great news - well done and thank you for acknowledging the help you got. :D
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Well done, loubylou22! :D

Thanks for your very kind words - and many congratulations!
Etienne
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Thank you too for the feedback:
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 71#p623071" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Appeals for this school seem very difficult to win, so you did really well! :D
Etienne
loubylou22

Post by loubylou22 »

Thanks Etienne - we knew it was a long shot and are incredibly grateful to have been successful.

Etienne, I really can't emphasise how helpful and clearly written your guide is. There were no questions that I had about the process that weren't covered within it, and you pre-empted some issues that I hadn't thought of. I would heartily recommend your advice about the structure of your arguments and keeping your appeal points to one side of A4.

Thanks again and good luck to everyone appealing.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now