Where to get csse past papers??

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Ronoli14

Where to get csse past papers??

Post by Ronoli14 »

I have read a few messages on here of people requesting past csse papers. We don't have any. I was under the impression that they set their own papers and past papers were not available. Where do we get some from please.

Thanks so much
Daddy cool

Re: Where to get csse past papers??

Post by Daddy cool »

You can buy them from CSSE for £15.00 each (Maths and English combined) or perhaps from Ebay.
MrsB

Post by MrsB »

You can download one sample paper from the CSSE website, and you can write to them to buy 3 years' worth of past papers. This is well worth doing
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

I must admit that I find a bit odd that you have managed to find the CSSE to register your DD (did you not post earlier that she was taking both the CSSE and the CCHS exams this month?), but failed to notice that there are sample papers on the site and past papers available to purchase, but here's the link:
http://www.csse.org.uk/?view=mycomp

You have to print off the order form and send it in by post, so you might only get a few days to go over the actual past papers now.

It is the CCHS exam for which there are no past papers available, just the standard short CEM familiarisation booklet on the school's website.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now