Is anybody (who passed Wilson exam) put some other school

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
sanpoolo

Is anybody (who passed Wilson exam) put some other school

Post by sanpoolo »

Is anybody (who passed the Wilson exam) put some other school as the first choice?
doodles

Re: Is anybody (who passed Wilson exam) put some other schoo

Post by doodles »

I doubt you will get many responses from the Kent section. It would be a bit of a slog around the M25 from most bits of Kent and I expect most people here would opt for a more local option.

To be honest I'm not sure that you are going to get enough of a response to make any meaningful guesstimates. There's nothing to be done now before 1st March so try not to worry.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

I don't know anything about Wilson's but I'd guess that for every school there will be people who have passed but choose somewhere else in the end. There are so many options, especially for the highest scorers. Good luck for March.
doodles

Post by doodles »

Sanpoolo I can see from your posts that you are very concerned about which school your DS will be allocated on 1st March. Unfortunately there is no way of working anything out before this date, there are so many "ifs and buts" i.e there will be people who put it first and are offered a place but then opt to go privately and then there will be people who put it 3rd but get it as their allocation on 1st March and then there's a myriad of other possibilities.

Until then just try and enjoy the time with your DS, perhaps plan some fun things to do to take your mind off of things. Take care.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
Ladymuck

Post by Ladymuck »

Not in this year, but we turned down Wilson's in favour for a scholarship at an independent school. It happens every year which is why Wilson's offer more seats than their PAN.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now