Go to navigation
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:52 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:28 pm
Posts: 261
The foundation office stated that the results will be received by Friday 12th Oct.
It is possible that you will receive the results today.

Please feel free to post your scores.

It's been a stressful wait for many so just a few pointers for this thread.

PLEASE be sensitive to other forum users during this period.
It would be sensible if you could post a score of 250 or over as 250+.
This has been the sensible protocol in the last few years and I'm sure most forumites will agree with this.

No one likes to see someone coming out of the woodwork on this forum for the first time and saying 'my dc scored 290- yippee'. Great news but not necessary.
The other classic is: will 280 make chg? Behave.... :roll:
Some regulars on this forum may have not had the score they were hoping & it can be upsetting.
By all means PM other forum users if you want to share actual scores.
It would be useful to state alongside your scores whether you're PP (pupil premium) or Non-PP as well

Good Luck to you all.

(All credits to our buddy Bob who put this so eloquently in 2016)


Last edited by bluejay on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:38 am
Posts: 1391
Location: West Midlands / warks border
Having been through this process 3 times, I am happy to offer any assistance/advice regarding scores and what that equates to in the form of offers etc .

If you wish to PM me, that's fine.

Good luck!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:51 am
Posts: 9040
bluejay wrote:
No one likes to see someone coming out of the woodwork on this forum for the first time and saying 'my dc scored 290- yippee'. Great news but not necessary.
The other classic is: will 280 make chg? Behave.... :roll:


(All credits to our buddy Bob who put this so eloquently in 2016)


Moderators have to approve all first time posts and try to "omit" those with obvious boasting. occasionally they get missed - apologies and good luck to those getting results


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:36 am
Posts: 7
nervousmom wrote:
Having been through this process 3 times, I am happy to offer any assistance/advice regarding scores and what that equates to in the form of offers etc .

If you wish to PM me, that's fine.

Good luck!
Thank you that is so kind of you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:55 pm
Posts: 156
Good luck today, a few familiar names back again, nervousmum, MSD, it's been a while! No real expectations for my littlest man but you never know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:38 am
Posts: 1391
Location: West Midlands / warks border
nicolajane1971 wrote:
Good luck today, a few familiar names back again, nervousmum, MSD, it's been a while! No real expectations for my littlest man but you never know.


He may surprise you :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:42 pm
Posts: 134
Good luck all. Wish I'd found this forum sooner. There's no chance of a 250 plus score here but out of pure curiosity I would be interested to know what the highest score attainable is?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:17 am
Posts: 557
Rooroo wrote:
Good luck all. Wish I'd found this forum sooner. There's no chance of a 250 plus score here but out of pure curiosity I would be interested to know what the highest score attainable is?


From the freedom of information which was posted on the ‘How many sat test’ thread it shows it as 279 for last year. This will vary from year to year due to standardisation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:42 pm
Posts: 134
helen0209 wrote:
Rooroo wrote:
Good luck all. Wish I'd found this forum sooner. There's no chance of a 250 plus score here but out of pure curiosity I would be interested to know what the highest score attainable is?


From the freedom of information which was posted on the ‘How many sat test’ thread it shows it as 279 for last year. This will vary from year to year due to standardisation.


Wow :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 2:25 pm
Posts: 153
nervousmom wrote:
Having been through this process 3 times, I am happy to offer any assistance/advice regarding scores and what that equates to in the form of offers etc .

If you wish to PM me, that's fine.

Good luck!


Thank you for the kind offer. This being our first time, this forum is a sanity-to-the-rescue.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: thirdtimemum and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
CALL 020 8204 5060
   
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2018