Go to navigation
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Mock tests
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:40 pm 

f4fantastic wrote:
Hi,
can someone help me how to book Sutton mock exam, they are all sold out tried booking on the day and time mentioned on the website i couldn't do so
should I click on my booking? or wait until one of the sold-out shows available just cant work out how to book

I’d guess they are all sold out. Contact them directly to see if they have waiting lists etc.

Post subject: Re: Mock tests
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:55 am 

I'm am still very surprised at popularity of these tests. My daughter did her 11+ in for NS/WG last year and her results for first mock test was not very good at all! but it was good practice for taking part in an exam on such a large scale. In the end she did well in the real 11+ exam and we're now waiting for March 1st to see what happens! For those parents who didn't get the opportunity to book any mock tests it's no a big deal. For those parents who were successful the marks your dd/ds gets in hte mocks should be taken with a pinch of salt as they will need positive encouragement right to the real finish line and beyond! Good luck on the Journey.