REDBRIDGE ALLOCATIONS March 1st 2022

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

nikxor

Re: REDBRIDGE ALLOCATIONS March 1st 2022

Post by nikxor »

Hi,

The wait on the waiting list is grueling. I know there is no guarantee when the waiting lists move but is there a specific time when schools like HBS update their waiting lists which would then result in other schools waiting list to move as well?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Regards,
Nik
Emon22

Post by Emon22 »

Dear all,
Are any parents in Woodford county waiting list.No movement since March. Is there any hope those who are above 15 . When the most vacancy arises. Please share your experiences.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

I think most movement on waiting lists around the country is in the first few weeks when people perhaps decide on taking a private school place having weighed up the finances and possible bursaries etc - there is a date by which deposits have to be paid and this usually means that people will give up the grammar school place
Emon22

Post by Emon22 »

Many thanks Hermanmunster. Hope some movement around 30th June as Induction day at Woodford county. Last year around 10 students got place below the cut off point score 109.28. This year no movement at all. This is quite frustrating.
arifa130

Post by arifa130 »

Emon,

There must have been some movement on the lists now - My son was 3 to begin with and then moved to 2 and last week he got offered a place for ilford county. I hope your daughter gets offered a place soon
Emon22

Post by Emon22 »

Hi Arifa,
Heartiest congratulations .So proud of your son.Many thanks for your good wishes. No sign for Woodford County movement yet . Hopefully by 1st week of July some movement will take place. Do you know any parents who are in waiting list for Woodford County. Stay blessed.
Emon22

Post by Emon22 »

Hi all,
Looks like there was some movement on the waiting list for Woodford County, we have moved 1 down couple of days ago, then go 2 up today. Lets hope for the best. anybody got any update please.
nikxor

Post by nikxor »

I don't know what is going on, we also moved down a 2 places but now back to the same position. Have you tried calling up and asking if there was any movement? I am going to try and do that on Monday. Will update the thread here with feedback.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

nikxor wrote:I don't know what is going on, we also moved down a 2 places but now back to the same position. Have you tried calling up and asking if there was any movement? I am going to try and do that on Monday. Will update the thread here with feedback.
People with a higher priority have joined the waiting list above you, then people above you on the waiting list have come off the waiting list, either by being offered and having accepted a place at the school, or by informing the LEA that they no longer wish to be on the waiting list. Or a combination of those two - one place available, offered to first on waiting list, who then told Redbridge that they no longer wanted the place, which was then offered to and accepted by the second on the list.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Emon22

Post by Emon22 »

Hi all,
Has anybody checked the waiting list today. We were in the waiting list for Woodford county for between 3-11 , today it's not showing anymore. Yesterday I checked, it was Okay. Today I haven't seen her . May be some systematic error. I will check again tomorrow or call the council. I will keep you all updated. If anybody got any information, please let us know.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now