Buckinghamshire allocations 01 March 2023

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Aethel

Re: Buckinghamshire allocations 01 March 2023

Post by Aethel »

your chances are much better for BGS as you’re less than a mile out from the second round distance already….
fingers crossed it moves again on 1st May for you… is your appeal date before or after then?
Priya1

Post by Priya1 »

Hi Aethel

So our Stage 1 is on 12 May - same date as next allocation round and waiting list notification

Stage 2 is on 9 June

Really appreciate your positivity much needed and appreciated

Thank you xx
Buckshopeful

Post by Buckshopeful »

Hello! Can anyone point me in the direction of 2nd round (31st March) allocation stats for Challoners High School and Chesham? Wondering if we’re in with a shot for either. We’re just over the border in Hertfordshire. Thanks!
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

I'm afraid they haven't published them yet. I check each day & will post a link when they do.
You will find them here when they do publish them.

Good luck!
scary mum
Ryeman

Post by Ryeman »

We’re also waiting to see what the second round distances were, but for RGS. Son’s friend was offered last week but they are in catchment. We’re outside at 6.5 miles and I think our chances are slim. Appeal dates are 15th May and 16th June for us 😑
Buckshopeful

Post by Buckshopeful »

Thanks Scary Mum - I have been looking there but then thought that, as I couldn’t see any info there for previous years, maybe I was looking in the wrong place?
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Buckshopeful wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:19 am Thanks Scary Mum - I have been looking there but then thought that, as I couldn’t see any info there for previous years, maybe I was looking in the wrong place?

I think they take down the previous years information sometimes before they put the new ones up on the website
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

They removed the later rounds from there during the year, I have some of the information if you need it (some of it is in this thread, or I can dig it out).
scary mum
Buckshopeful

Post by Buckshopeful »

That would be really helpful, thank you! Sorry - I have been keeping an eye on the thread but apologies if I have missed it. It’s just the recent reallocation info I’m looking for, for Chesham and Challoners High School (girls, not boys).
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Buckshopeful wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:48 pm That would be really helpful, thank you! Sorry - I have been keeping an eye on the thread but apologies if I have missed it. It’s just the recent reallocation info I’m looking for, for Chesham and Challoners High School (girls, not boys).
Sorry, I misunderstood, I don't have any more information from this year. Hopefully they will publish this soon.
scary mum
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now