We have been shortlisted for the National Tutoring Awards 2024! If Eleven Plus Exams has helped you, we would like to ask for your support, by voting for us in the People’s Choice Awards.

SLOUGH SCHOOLS ALLOCATIONS 2024

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Tinkers

SLOUGH SCHOOLS ALLOCATIONS 2024

Post by Tinkers »

In preparation for allocations day I've set up this thread, for those who have applied to One of the Slough schools.
I'll update the historic admissions thread with info the school usually provide (however this is usually later), however if you wish to, it is may be helpful to others to post your score/distance (if it's around the cutoff mark) as well as saying if you got a place or not.

Scores and waiting list positions may also be helpful, if you are happy to share them.

If you haven't got a place and want to appeal then I suggest you head over to our appeals section first.
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you still have questions then head over to the appeals section of the forum.

Any questions about the school etc, please start a new thread and keep this one about places, scores waiting lists etc.
SunriseRunner

Re: SLOUGH SCHOOLS ALLOCATIONS 2024

Post by SunriseRunner »

Hi, DS been offered a place at Burnham, this was our third choice school. Can we find out our position on the waiting list at the top 2 choices (LGS and UCGS)? If so, do I need to call the admissions office or better to email?
gplucky

Post by gplucky »

Hi My DD is on waiting list 8 for herschel and she has scored 114. Any idea on her chances please.
tranquil12

Post by tranquil12 »

She should get through easily in Round 1 allocations, how far do you live from the school?
gplucky

Post by gplucky »

We are in bracknell.. probably 10 miles
Shereen

Post by Shereen »

SunriseRunner wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:32 am Hi, DS been offered a place at Burnham, this was our third choice school. Can we find out our position on the waiting list at the top 2 choices (LGS and UCGS)? If so, do I need to call the admissions office or better to email?
Hi, wats your DS score?
tranquil12

Post by tranquil12 »

Highly likely after round 1 allocations. Good luck!
PM me if you need further info as we were in same boat last year.
SunriseRunner

Post by SunriseRunner »

Shereen wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:38 am
SunriseRunner wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:32 am Hi, DS been offered a place at Burnham, this was our third choice school. Can we find out our position on the waiting list at the top 2 choices (LGS and UCGS)? If so, do I need to call the admissions office or better to email?
Hi, wats your DS score?
113 and we're P2 for LGS. Understand that score would be very low for UCGS. I guess my question is more whether we're automatically notified by the school for waiting list position or we have to pro-actively find out - if we need to find out, what's the best method?
SilentKeeper

Post by SilentKeeper »

Our DS been offered Herschel. LGS was 1st priority, DS scored 115 and we live in P2.

It will be great if DS gets offered LGS but we are happy with the offer.
helloaqib

Post by helloaqib »

Can someone confirm if the allocations are out as we haven't received anything.
Take stock, book a mock