ALLOCATIONS TIFFIN GIRLS 2024

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mad?

ALLOCATIONS TIFFIN GIRLS 2024

Post by mad? »

Please post any news re allocations / scores etc on this thread - any questions re schools then better to start new thread as the answers tend to get lost in all the results

Good Luck! :D

if anyone wants to ask questions re appeals then please use this forum
start a thread named "Your Username - appeal" - also please read the FAQ https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeals first.
mad?
swtfgs

Re: ALLOCATIONS TIFFIN GIRLS 2024

Post by swtfgs »

Does staying on the waitlist for our first preference school mean that we have to reject the school assigned? Just preparing for the big day and making mental plans Any insights will be appreciated. Thanks.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

swtfgs wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:35 pm Does staying on the waitlist for our first preference school mean that we have to reject the school assigned? Just preparing for the big day and making mental plans Any insights will be appreciated. Thanks.
No, always accept what you are given, as if no place comes up from the waiting list you may be left without a school place.
Usually you are automatically put on the waiting list for any schools of higher preference, but do check, in case you have to request to go on the waiting list.
scary mum
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Your local authority should have all the information around its application / allocation process up on its website.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Mum202123

Post by Mum202123 »

Has anyone heard any news yet about Tiffin girls?
Samurai

Post by Samurai »

Historical experience... the mail comes later sometimes after a couple of days. Login into eadmissions after 7:30 pm and outcome should be there. Usually between 7:30 pm / 8pm the portal reflects the outcome.
Mum202123

Post by Mum202123 »

Thank you for letting me know!
Adna

Post by Adna »

Didn't get Tiffin (but got Nonsuch), waiting for the score email nxt wk.
MeggieN

Post by MeggieN »

My DD got Tiffin Girls. What a relief! Good luck to all!
css2024

Post by css2024 »

Hi

My DD did not get a place for her first preference in Tiffin. No sure moving in to inner area would have helped. We are looking forward to hear from school in the coming weeks ( hopefully it is positive). She has offer from Latymer, NHEHS and LEH. We had applied for these schools simply because she was prepared and they are close to where we stay which means some of her friends are going to one of these. We didn't think of private schools due to financial reason and it will be very stretched if we have to go for one. I will not deny that from the open days, offer days etc some of them stood out for what the place has to offer. However in the last two days I am looking at them as I need to accept an offer now specially we don't have anything as of now from TGS. It is tough to shift my mind as I am very much onboarded with Grammar School concept. I am trying to understand why someone will choose Independent over TGS. Are there better academic support? better experience with clubs, extra curricular activities?