CGP The 11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning Study Book and Parents' Guide
The 11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning (NVR) Study Book and Parents’ Guide
Clear, colourful and easy to understand, this book is the best guide around for 11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning (NVR) and other selective entrance exams. It contains everything children aged 10-11 need to know for success in the test, plus plenty of useful information for parents.
For each topic, there are step-by-step methods for answering questions quickly and accurately, plus regular round-up questions (with answers) to check progress. A pull-out Benchmark Test is also included to help identify the level that children are working at, and the 11+ resources that will be most helpful to them.
Finally, there’s a detailed Parents’ Guide packed with advice for making the whole 11+ experience as smooth, stress-free and successful as possible.
- Stress Free Non-verbal Reasoning Guide for Parent
- A pull out Benchmark Test
- Examples, Answers and Explanations for each type of question
- Suitable for Grammar and Year 7 entry Independent School Preparation
- 82 Pages
- ISBN 978 1 84762 831 2
- Children taking the 11 plus exam in Non-verbal Reasoning