The Official 11 Plus Explained – Non Verbal Reasoning
GL Assessment was originally founded by the National Foundation for Educational Research (NFER).
GL Assessment is a division of the Granada Learning Group.
GL Assessment develops and publishes the actual 11+ test papers that 95% of 11+ candidates will sit. GL Assessment is the official 11+ supplier to numerous local authorities and schools.
GL Assessment are adding to their “Official 11+ Series” in May 2011 “ 11+ Explained – Non-Verbal Reasoning -Essential Skills and Strategies for Success”.
Key features –
- aimed at parents of children aged 9 – 11 years and tutors preparing for the 11plus
- provides step by step guidance to help children learn about and practise all the question types questions for Non-Verbal Reasoning
- provides test technique tips and strategies
- Complements the Official Parents’ Guide to the 11+
- builds children’s confidence
- publication: May 2011
- proposed price £9.99 (ISBN 978 07087 20547)