The Official Parent's Guide to 11 Plus
GL Assessment was originally founded by the National Foundation for Educational Research (NFER).
GL Assessment is a division of the Granada Learning Group.
GL Assessment develops and publishes the actual 11+ test papers that 95% of 11+ candidates will sit. GL Assessment is the official 11+ supplier to numerous local authorities and schools.
GL Assessment are adding to their “Official 11+ Series” in May 2011 “The Official Guide 11+ -Essential Information, Advice and Strategies for Success”.
Key features -
- aimed at parents of children aged 9 – 11 years and tutors preparing for the 11plus
- assumes no prior knowledge of the 11 plus system
- provides detailed information and practical advice about the 11+ process
- advice on supporting your child during the 11plus
- advice on 11plus appeals process
- publication: May 2011
- proposed price £9.99 (ISBN 978 07087 20561)