Eleven Plus Home » Returns & Refund Policy
Returns & Refund Policy
BOOKS, PAPERS, CDS. (see below for DIGITAL PRODUCTS)
Our 7-day Refund Policy
- You have the right to cancel your order only during the period of 7 working days which starts the day after you have received the order. e.g. if you receive your order on a Wednesday you must cancel by the Friday of the following week.
- In order to cancel you must give us notice of cancellation by fax or email and which must be acknowledged by us.
- You must return the order at your own expense within 15 days (including weekends and bank holidays) of the date you received the item. To ensure safe receipt by us we recommend you return the items by recorded delivery. If the goods are not returned in sufficient time then we will deduct from the refund due the cost of collecting the items from you. Please bear in mind that the cost of collection can sometimes exceed the product value in which case you will not get a refund unless you have returned the items to us.
- The order must be unopened (with any seals and shrink-wrap intact) and in its original condition. We will not give a refund for any item that has packaging tampered with or opened or if it is returned damaged in transit due to unsuitable packaging used.
- We can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty.
We will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s) you have returned.
Returning Your Order
Please follow the steps below to enable us to process your refund efficiently:
- Fill out the back of the delivery slip giving the reason for the return.
- If you do not have the original delivery slip, please send us a note detailing the reason for return. This note must include your order number, name, address, full postcode and your contact e-mail.
- Wrap the item securely in its original or similar packaging and send the package to the address below by recorded delivery:
Eleven Plus Exams UK
Technical One Ltd
Congress House, Ground Floor,
14 Lyon Road,
DIGITAL PRODUCTS (downloadable e-papers and software)
The purchase of our digital products is a final purchase which means that no refunds can be issued for any reason, except where our software is found to have been defective. This is because the nature of digital products and method of instantaneous delivery which means that the customer can ask for a refund yet still retain the full benefit of the product.
You should therefore ensure that the digital product matches your requirements before you purchase. The content and information of all digital products is clearly stated, however if you are unsure about any digital product you should ask us before you make your purchase.
A refund will be made only if there has been an error on our part or if the product software is found to be damaged or defective.
This policy is in line with consumer protection for online digital products.