Eleven Plus Shop
Learning Together - Verbal Reasoning - Volume 1 - DOWNLOAD ONLY
Please note the licence terms at the bottom of this page before purchase.
Multiple Choice Practice Tests for Verbal Reasoning
ElevenPlusExams have in partnership with Learning Together developed a CD with 10 Verbal Reasoning multiple choice practice tests specifically targeting the types of questions found in the actual eleven plus examinations for grammar school and senior independent school (common entrance) selection examinations.
The content of this CD is suitable practice for Eleven Plus examinations involving Verbal Reasoning. This CD also covers question types set by most senior independent schools. This CD contains 10 self-timed and automatically marked verbal reasoning tests with each test containing 85 questions.
Verbal reasoning exams, whether multiple choice or standard format, predominately test the strength of vocabulary. Therefore this CD provides, not only a respite from the tedium of endless practice papers, but also assists in consolidating the vocabulary for students.
- Ten tests with 85 multiple choice questions in each test covering question types commonly used in grammar and senior independent school entrance examinations and/or 11+examinations.
- Get started within minutes
- Easy to use motivating software
- Helps increase confidence by building speed and exam experience
- Helps eliminate final exam anxiety
- Monitors progress numerically and graphically
- Helps maximise your child's potential
- Narrows down problem areas
- Answers are timed, assessed and recorded automatically
About the Author
The author, Stephen McConkey M.A.(Ed) B.Ed.(Hons), is a very experienced Year 5 and Year 6 teacher with many years experience of preparing pupils for 11+ tests in Verbal Reasoning. Learning Together practice material is used extensively for 11 plus preparation throughout the United Kingdom in areas that include Kent, Essex and Buckinghamshire.
You can also purchase other material published by Learning Together:
- Verbal reasoning practice papers
- Pay & download verbal reasoning practice papers
- FREE practice materials
- Internet access required for software activation (one time only) ; Firewall software will also have to be temporarily disabled during activation.
- Windows Operating System: Windows 98SE, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, Server 2003, Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
This software does not work in Apple Mac computers.
- Pentium 233 MHz (Recommended: Pentium 500MHz or greater)
- 64 MB RAM (Recommended: 128 MB RAM or greater)
- 15 MB hard drive space
IMPORTANT NOTICE -Single Activation Licence
The software comes with a single private user licence. This means that you may only install the software on a single PC. You will NOT be able to re-install the software onto another PC. Please ensure you only download the software onto the computer that your child will be using as you cannot transfer it.
This security feature is to prevent unlawful copying and has enabled us to keep the software at the introductory price launched in 2005. Since most children will only use the software only for their 11 plus exam for about 1 year and our customers do not upgrade their PCs every year this is rarely a problem. Most customers prefer to pay a lower price for a single activation licence and have the option to make a second purchase if they decide to install on a second PC rather than pay a higher price initially for a multiple licence. Please note that this licence does not prevent you from reinstalling the software on the same PC if you need to.
Tutors and schools who wish to use the software for their pupils should contact us for a multi-user licence.