Eleven Plus Shop
Eleven Plus Exams - Non Verbal Reasoning - Volume 1 - DOWNLOAD ONLY
Please note the licence terms at the bottom of this page before purchase.
Multiple Choice Practice Tests for Non Verbal Reasoning
This is the first of 2 CD Volumes commissioned by ElevenPlusExams to assist in the preparation for the entrance exams of selective secondary schools and senior independent schools that set Non-Verbal Reasoning tests.
Volume 1 covers all 7 types of questions commonly found in these examinations. It provides 60 practice questions for each of the 7 types conveniently divided into four sets of 15 questions.
These questions specifically target the questions types found in the actual eleven plus exams for grammar schools and senior independent school (common entrance) selection examinations.
Most education authorities, consortiums and independent schools who set non - verbal reasoning examinations tend consist of up any 5 of the 7 types on this CD where the children are given time limits on each section, usually between 5 and 12 minutes a section.
Recently top independent schools have announced that their pre-common entrance exams will be computer based and we feel it won’t be long before the rest of the country, both private and state sector, adopt a similar basis of evaluation.
- Get started within minutes
- Easy to use motivating software
- Increases confidence by building speed and accuracy
- Reduces exam anxiety
- Monitor progress numerically and graphically
- Maximises your child’s potential
- Narrows down problem areas
- Answers automatically timed, assessed and recorded
- 28 convenient sections with practice 15 questions
- Internet access required for software activation (one time only) ; Firewall software will also have to be temporarily disabled during activation.
- Windows Operating System: Windows 98SE, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, Server 2003, Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
This software does not work in Apple Mac computers.
- Pentium 233 MHz (Recommended: Pentium 500MHz or greater)
- 64 MB RAM (Recommended: 128 MB RAM or greater)
- 15 MB hard drive space
IMPORTANT NOTICE -Single Activation Licence
The software comes with a single private user licence. This means that you may only install the software on a single PC. You will NOT be able to re-install the software onto another PC. Please ensure you only download the software onto the computer that your child will be using as you cannot transfer it.
This security feature is to prevent unlawful copying and has enabled us to keep the software at the introductory price launched in 2005. Since most children will only use the software only for their 11 plus exam for about 1 year and as our customers do not upgrade their PCs every year this is rarely a problem. Most customers prefer to pay a lower price for a single activation licence and have the option to make a second purchase if they decide to install on a second PC rather than pay a higher price initially for a multiple licence. Please note that this licence does not prevent you from reinstalling the software on the same PC if you need to.
Tutors and schools who wish to use the software for their pupils should contact us for a multi-user licence.
Customers Also Bought
The Chronicles of Narnia Book 2 The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
The Death Defying Pepper Roux
The Chronicles of Nania Book 3 The Horse and His Boy