11 Plus Senior Tutor in Mathematics
What is the role title?
11Plus Senior Tutor in Mathematics
What hours do I have to work?
This position is a flexible part-time role. Tuition classes are usually held at weekends and school holidays.
What experience are you seeking?
- Around 7 years primary Mathematics teaching experience
- Teaching children of ages 7 to 11
- Familiarity of the 11 plus exams especially in Mathematics
- Familiarity with non-verbal reasoning would be beneficial
- Preferably having taught at or attended a grammar school; applications from a Preparatory School also welcome
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software such as PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheets
What qualifications are sought?
- BEd degree or similar other professional qualification
- Enhanced CRB
Where are the classes held?
Though based at the ElevenPlusExams Harrow Centre the role could occasionally involve home tutoring around London area.
What is the address of the ElevenPlusExams Centre in Harrow?
We are located in central Harrow (great transport links) and our address is -
A Division of Technical One Limited,
Harrow, Middlesex HA1 2EN
Tel: 020 8204 5060
Have a look at the map below.
What does it pay?
The pay is well above average but will depend on your experience.
I am interested, when can I apply?
Applications are accepted all the year round. Please send your curriculum vitae together with a covering letter to contact us.