Kendrick Girls & Reading Boys Results 2014 Please post here

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
trashy

Re: Kendrick Girls & Reading Boys Results 2014 Please post h

Post by trashy »

aim4kendrick wrote:Trashy - Did you share your results with Slough and if you don't mind please let us know the score for Slough as well so that we can see what the difference is.
No we didn't share her results with Slough as we were only interested in Kendrick. If DD doesn't get into Kendrick then she will be going to Highdown in Emmer Green.

Perhaps we were lucky enough to get the letter today because Kendrick and Caversham share the same Post Office sorting office.

Best of luck to all still waiting - it will all be over soon.
bahuguna

Post by bahuguna »

Hi just got both results. DD got 122.5 in Kendrick and 145 in Slough. Is it enough to get in to Kendrick.
rg45mum

Post by rg45mum »

119.41 for Kendrick - very proud of my little girl, particularly as she is one of the younger kids sitting. We didn't tick for Slough sharing. My gut feel is Kendrick have stuck with the 141 at the upper cut off.
relaxedaboutit

Post by relaxedaboutit »

Haven't decided whether to go for Reading School or not, even having passed. Does anyone know what the school day is? I THINK it starts at 815 but what time do they finish? Journey means much longer day than going to local school.....
berks_mum

Post by berks_mum »

Congratulations to all who passed Kendrick and Reading boys.
indiemom

Post by indiemom »

rg45mum wrote:119.41 for Kendrick - very proud of my little girl, particularly as she is one of the younger kids sitting. We didn't tick for Slough sharing. My gut feel is Kendrick have stuck with the 141 at the upper cut off.
Looking at the lower score of Kendrick and Reading School compared to Slough (specially 2 decimal places result for Reading compared to whole number of Slough result), may be the cut off is 141 this year for both the schools. But it's too early to predict anything. We will have to wait for a day or two more when most of the parents will receive the Reading results. That's when a better picture will come out I think. :)
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

bahuguna wrote:Hi just got both results. DD got 122.5 in Kendrick and 145 in Slough. Is it enough to get in to Kendrick.
Based on previous years, a hunch that a lot of those sitting in Slough will be ooc and assuming the score range is upto 141 and not higher, then probably. We wil know more when more scores come through in the next few days.

Well done to everyone so far, regardless of results. You should be proud of your DCs for their hard work. Fingers crossed for those still waiting.
berks_mum

Post by berks_mum »

rg45mum, Congratulations to your DD. Well Done !!!!!

If the curt off is like last year(was it 117?) then she has a good chance of getting in.
Also, with the introduction of catchment this year the cut off threshold may be lower than previous years. But I don't know the exact impact of catchment.

Did you get the Slough scores?
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Cut off last year was 114 and the year before was 113, if that helps.
berks_mum

Post by berks_mum »

Tinkers, Thank you for last year's cut off figures.

For those who received Kendrick results have the school given a likely/possibly/unlikely indication?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now