ElevenPlusExams is committed to protecting your privacy and the overall integrity of the Internet. To that end, we are disclosing here any issues related to privacy in the collection by ourselves of personally identifiable information from users of ElevenPlusExams.co.uk.
This Policy has been developed to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and follows good practice guidelines from the Direct Marketing Association. It is updated, without notification, following advice published from time to time by the Information Commissioner. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of web sites to ElevenPlusExams.co.uk may link.
- Information you provide to the ElevenPlusExams is not provided or sold to any third parties.
- Information you provide on the website is used only for the purpose of tracking and processing your order, replying to your enquiry or possibly in the future sending our email newsletters should we produce one.
- In any event our email newsletters would always include a simple un-subscribe mechanism.
Controllers of personal information
Any personal information provided or to be gathered by ElevenPlusExams is controlled by Technical One Limited, of Congress House, Ground Floor, 14 Lyon Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2EN, United Kingdom which administers all technical issues of the website.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information via our billing and delivery pages and our enquiry forms.
- We require customers to provide us with a name, sometimes organisation name, billing address and email address. Your telephone number and a secondary delivery name and address may also be provided but this is not mandatory. We also record the details of your order but please note that your credit card details are not recorded.
- If you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address and email address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- Cookies are also used in the order process: A session-based cookie is used for the basket products, which is usually deleted when you close your browser.
What do we do with the information collected?
- The information we collect allows us to process your order and send it to you. It also provides us with your contact details, should there be a problem with the order and we need to contact you.
- We may perform statistical analyses of enquiries submitted via the website. This information is not disclosed to any third parties.
- In addition, if you choose to receive our email newsletters or if you send us an enquiry, your information will be held in order to enable us to respond to you. If we do develop an email newsletter then our email newsletter always includes a simple un-subscribe mechanism.
Do we share the information we collect?
- ElevenPlusExams does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. ElevenPlusExams does not provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to any third-party vendors.
- We will provide subscribers with a summary of all personal information that we possess on them upon request for a £10 fee. To make such a request, contact us by email and include the email address that you registered with along with your organisation name. Personal information will be provided within 28 days.
What about “cookies”?
A cookie is a small file created by a website and then stored on your computer. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can control if and when you allow cookies to be stored on your machine, and can view or delete any cookies stored.
- Cookies make it possible for us to better collect statistical information on visitors to our site, and in particular identify repeat visitors. This statistical information informs our content development and marketing of the site.
- Cookies stored on your computer also create a temporary record of the products in your basket before you place your order. These cookies expire when you shut down your web browser at the end of the session.
- The cookies we create contain no personal details, only a unique identifying code that allows our system to identify repeat visitors to our system. We store this identifying cookie in addition to your computer or network’s IP address; the date and time you visited; the page you visited and if available the previous site or page that linked you to this page (for example a search engine).
- We cannot identify other websites you visit or what pages on those sites you visit other than that mentioned above. We cannot read personal information from your computer, or read information created in cookies from other websites. We cannot identify who each website visitor is, or gain any private information on each visitor.
How do we protect and store your information?
As required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
Information is stored securely on the servers of our web host partner. Their servers are protected by a central firewall and back-up firewall which monitor activity and hostile attacks.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to enhance your overall customer experience of ElevenPlusExams. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
Thank you for visiting ElevenPlusExams.co.uk.