Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now

Post by Guest »

i'll do that now,thank you.
Nelly Eita

RESULTS

Post by Nelly Eita »

Will the post come in today? Or Monday? Will it be viewable on the website? We are also waiting....
rajah99

Post by rajah99 »

got results today. My son got 115, so Im pretty confident thats a first rounder from previous years. My nephew got 113, and anothers friends son got 130!
rajah99

2009 results...

Post by rajah99 »

ok, funny, the beginning of this thread is from replies in 2007. I guess its valid to post here anyway.. :)
IncaGold

Post by IncaGold »

We got the results today too. My son's scores for each test were very different, his worst was maths, best NVR with VR in the middle.
Maagi

Post by Maagi »

Got ours today and my DS scored 138 and pleased with himself-best is VR and lost a few in NVR :)
Jazzyd

Post by Jazzyd »

Hi I'm new to the forum and been digesting some of the comments over the last few weeks. My Daughter got her result today 118 for SGS, it seems to be sufficient to get a place from reading some of Chads posts (Chad you do provide some very useful info).

I do have a question on standardisation - My daughter will be doing the consortioum 11+ on her 11th birthday, is she at a disadvantage?
IncaGold

Post by IncaGold »

Great score Maagi, no wonder your son was pleased. Mine was so happy he almost cried.

Jazzyd as I understand it standardisation is supposed to level the playing field, so that no-one is disadvantaged due to their age.
snurglegrufflin

Post by snurglegrufflin »

We got the results for SGS today also. My DS only just passed with 111, but scored 129 in maths and 96 in VR, with NVR in- between.

I am really in a quandry now with regard to our CAF form. We only get 3 choices on the CAF form, and it seems unlikely that 111 will be enough to gain a place.

We are going to the consortium tests also in a few weeks time, but as maths was definitely his strongest subject in SGS tests I think we need a bit more practice with NVR and VR.

Well done to all those who took part in the tests, and to those who have achieved their goals.
Maagi

consortium exam

Post by Maagi »

Hi, Has anyone received confirmation/details to sit the consortium exam? I have applied for Langley and haven't received anything yet and wondering if they haven't got my application on time?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now