SLOUGH SCHOOLS ALLOCATIONS 2017

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
BlueBerry

Re: SLOUGH SCHOOLS ALLOCATIONS 2017

Post by BlueBerry »

Humble Parent wrote:Hi Sangeeta,
By last year trends , Upton court will offer admission later on either after when session starts or just before . Herschel and Langley are rated above Upton court hence there is no chance of getting a seat there.
Oh I did not know that!
Bee

Post by Bee »

BlueBerry wrote:
By last year trends , Upton court will offer admission later on either after when session starts or just before . Herschel and Langley are rated above Upton court hence there is no chance of getting a seat there.
Oh I did not know that!
If you look on this forum, there is lots of information. I think it's mainly pastoral care & GSCE subject, i can't remember
BlueBerry

Post by BlueBerry »

Thanks Bee. I'm hoping for a different school so I haven't really researched the Slough schools...... maybe I ought to though!
Bee

Post by Bee »

BlueBerry wrote:Thanks Bee. I'm hoping for a different school so I haven't really researched the Slough schools...... maybe I ought to though!
As far as I am aware, it's LGS, Herschel and Upton. St Bernard is also good, but you need a good score & harder for non Christians. If you are from other faith & plan to apply for St Bernard, get the letter from your priest on time, we were late so i didn't name it.

Herschel is further out though
sangeetha.eshwar

Post by sangeetha.eshwar »

Thank you
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

Langley Grammar School has been heavily oversubscribed for the September 2017 entry and the initial offer of places has been made to all candidates in the Local Admissions Area and those in the General Admissions Area achieving an average score of 121 and above, and those scoring 120 and living closest to the school.
sangeetha.eshwar

Post by sangeetha.eshwar »

Hi
Herschels grammar school offered a place for my DD. Thanks to all.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now