Surrey no offers CAF Application

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Tinkers

Re: Spelthorne no offers CAF Application

Post by Tinkers »

I strongly suspect if anyone on the forum had had an offer withdrawn (or knew someone else who had), we would definitely have heard about it.

I suspect the numbers involved are possibly about the same as the WL movement so the schools may be taking a slight risk of going over PAN, thinking that at least the places would have been freed up later.
rukmesh

Post by rukmesh »

We have received a formal offer email from Upton Court.

I will get in touch with my council and discuss my steps ahead.
gosh_saveme

Post by gosh_saveme »

rukmesh wrote:We have received a formal offer email from Upton Court.

I will get in touch with my council and discuss my steps ahead.
Congratulations Rukmesh. We have also recieved offer letter in post from surrey council and email from upton court. They have acknowledged the issue and being resolved. Happy days after unnecessary stress!
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

That's really good news, Congratulations to you both.

I hope your DC enjoy Upton as much as my 2 do (Y7 & Y10) If you accept of course!
11plusmaze

Post by 11plusmaze »

Very good news. has anyone received offers from for Langley / Herschel post this issue resolution?
2015_11_plus

Post by 2015_11_plus »

We were informed by Surrey council that our DS got a place at Langley and we have got the revised offer letter from the council, however, not heard anything yet from the school.
11plusmaze

Post by 11plusmaze »

2015_11_plus wrote:We were informed by Surrey council that our DS got a place at Langley and we have got the revised offer letter from the council, however, not heard anything yet from the school.
That's good news. Langley has been very prompt in sending offers over email. You should receive an email offer soon. What was the score and Priority Area (P1,P2,P3) ?
2015_11_plus

Post by 2015_11_plus »

11plusmaze wrote:
2015_11_plus wrote:We were informed by Surrey council that our DS got a place at Langley and we have got the revised offer letter from the council, however, not heard anything yet from the school.
That's good news. Langley has been very prompt in sending offers over email. You should receive an email offer soon. What was the score and Priority Area (P1,P2,P3) ?
My mistake - they did email on Wednesday but it went to my Spam folder and I did not think of checking there :(

The score was 124 / P2.
11plusmaze

Post by 11plusmaze »

2015_11_plus wrote:
11plusmaze wrote:
My mistake - they did email on Wednesday but it went to my Spam folder and I did not think of checking there :(

The score was 124 / P2.
Those expecting an offer from Langley please search your mailbox for emails from "@lgs.slough.sch.uk".
Tinkers

Re: Surrey no offers CAF Application

Post by Tinkers »

Has everyone now been sorted out?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now