Berkshire Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Shr27

Berkshire Results

Post by Shr27 »

Is Chelmsford Girl's school result exactly the same as Berkshire results?
The test was the same as it's part of the Slough Consortium, but do they apply the same Standardisation?

Please help.
Thank you.
2020D2022S

Re: Berkshire Results

Post by 2020D2022S »

Not standardisation, because the test candidates are not composed entirely of the same children.
“Sometimes I remain silent. Sometimes I don't. I don't know which I enjoy more”.(lifted)
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Shr27 wrote:Is Chelmsford Girl's school result exactly the same as Berkshire results?
The test was the same as it's part of the Slough Consortium, but do they apply the same Standardisation?

Please help.
Thank you.
You will get a different score for both. Tbh very few Wouk share their between Slough and Chelmsford.
Shr27

Post by Shr27 »

2020D2022S wrote:Not standardisation, because the test candidates are not composed entirely of the same children.
Thank you. Just curious about the relation between the two. SO do you get more in Slough than Chelmsford score or less?
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

I know the Slough scores tend to be about 8-10 points higher than kendrick, depending on where abouts in the range the score is, but so few take both Slough and Chelmsford I don’t think we have a record.
Shr27

Post by Shr27 »

Tinkers wrote:I know the Slough scores tend to be about 8-10 points higher than kendrick, depending on where abouts in the range the score is, but so few take both Slough and Chelmsford I don’t think we have a record.
Thank you. I will find out tomorrow anyway. The wait is difficult. She is in top band in Chelmsford Girls and closer to the top marks but the score is less than what we will need for Slough as we are outer catchment for both.
Proud-Dad

Post by Proud-Dad »

Shr27 wrote:
Tinkers wrote:I know the Slough scores tend to be about 8-10 points higher than kendrick, depending on where abouts in the range the score is, but so few take both Slough and Chelmsford I don’t think we have a record.
Thank you. I will find out tomorrow anyway. The wait is difficult. She is in top band in Chelmsford Girls and closer to the top marks but the score is less than what we will need for Slough as we are outer catchment for both.
Chelmsford to Slough is far.
SMeliani

Post by SMeliani »

When will the results be communicated? Gloucestershire had the same CEM test and has already communicated the results.
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

I believe the Slough ones are coming out today.

Kendrick and Reading usually come out a few days after, for reasons unknown.
Shr27

Post by Shr27 »

Tinkers wrote:I believe the Slough ones are coming out today.

Kendrick and Reading usually come out a few days after, for reasons unknown.
Kendrick results are out.
So are slough results higher than Kendrik by 8-10 points?
Historically at least?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now