Wait Nearly Over!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
2016hoping

Re: Wait Nearly Over!

Post by 2016hoping »

Midlandsmom wrote:2016hoping - I know you are waiting for Dudley too - I haven't had an email, I logged in (for the millionth time) and it had updated. Good luck!
Got the place!!!!!

Thanks midlandsmom!!!
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

Super new MidlandM.

DS will be very happy

Yippeee!!!
Shnshn

Post by Shnshn »

I have only just received my email, it didnt contain any info! The results section was replaced with *****

Im glad i checked online and got results earlier as had i waited for the email i would have been so p****d off that there was no info in it!!!

213 offered Handsworth Grammar
Enquired about waitingg list for KEA and apparently couldnt give and info as to where we are placed and to call back in a few weeks, looks unlikely for KEA from waiting list.
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

Shnshn wrote:I have only just received my email, it didnt contain any info! The results section was replaced with *****

Im glad i checked online and got results earlier as had i waited for the email i would have been so p****d off that there was no info in it!!!

213 offered Handsworth Grammar
Enquired about waiting list for KEA and apparently couldnt give and info as to where we are placed and to call back in a few weeks, looks unlikely for KEA from waiting list.
If you accept an offer, it does not shut down a higher preference waiting list. So a flurry of activity will happen on the 16,17 &18th. as the are the reject accept dates
helen0209

Post by helen0209 »

Hi All, congratulations to those who have what they wished and worked so hard for. For those on the waiting lists, am I right in thinking I accept the comp we were allocated (was our 6th choice)! and then contact the LEA every month or so to see how we are moving on the waiting list? By accepting the comp we are still on the Grammar waiting lists which were a higher preference?
EnCee

Post by EnCee »

helen0209 wrote: By accepting the comp we are still on the Grammar waiting lists which were a higher preference?
The person at the council told me this piece of information this morning, so I believe it is right.
bluejay

Post by bluejay »

Petitpois wrote:
bluejay wrote:Congratulations to you all, DS has been offered Five Ways, so pleased for him. :D
What a rollercoaster. Thanks to all for sharing this experience......
Top Man bluejay - your Lad will be nailing his GSCE's before you can blink

Savour the champagne moment!!
Thanks PP, I sense good news is imminent for you and your DD too. What the children have achieved is commendable and the competition is more intense year on year.

I have one more DC to get through this 11 plus journey.
bluejay

Post by bluejay »

Talking about imminent i recall the word eminent came up on the QM exam.
I think it's time to help the 2016 exam sitters and compile a list of exam contents very soon.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now