Wait Nearly Over!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

nervousmom

Re: Wait Nearly Over!

Post by nervousmom »

I'm Warwickshire and our emails won't be early.

Warks states letters out 29th and emails sent from 8.30am on 1st!

I'll be up until after midnight (if I can stay awake, getting rather sleepy in an evening in my dotage!)

Hoping Brum does us proud and sends emails after midnight, hopefully there will be some FW posters.
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

nervousmom wrote: Hoping Brum does us proud and sends emails after midnight, hopefully there will be some FW posters.
You don't know the PPoooower of the dark side!!
carolineburns

Post by carolineburns »

Waiting for Adams grammar here in Wolvo! desperately hoping that 330 o.o.a will be enough . Anyone hazard a guess. Good luck everyone , what makes me think we will be getting to know each other well over the next few days. Xx
booellesmum

Post by booellesmum »

Petitpois wrote:
Tonythetiger wrote:PP, I'll be waiting for your post midnight news with anticipation and trepidation
It is a shame no one has expressed a declaration for KeVIHS around the 225 mark. I need someone / anyone to confirm an offer at that level, otherwise it will be constipation and desperation :lol: :lol: for at least the rest of the week!!
PP it'll be 222 and 217 off wait list :D
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

Oh I do hope so. BooEllesmum

What was adam OOA last year.It's quite hard to see what the cut offs were last year!!
carolineburns

Post by carolineburns »

There wasn't an ooc last year. They have only just introduced the catchment this year. Last year the lowest entry was 319, but no one has yet a clue as to how the new catchment will effect things . Do you know how many children , on average, have the same score.
Nervous wreck

Post by Nervous wreck »

327 OOA NGHS - I am sure the days are going slower the closer it gets, hurry up I need my life back :lol:
Inspector General

Post by Inspector General »

carolineburns wrote:Waiting for Adams grammar here in Wolvo! desperately hoping that 330 o.o.a will be enough . Anyone hazard a guess. Good luck everyone , what makes me think we will be getting to know each other well over the next few days. Xx
Caroline

I engaged in some not very informed speculation about this a few weeks ago and this would have put 330 borderline - however, as you will see from this link some wiser commentators thought I'd got this wrong that that 330 should be safe ... :)

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 76#p549076" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
carolineburns

Post by carolineburns »

Hi nervous wreck , this score should be fine for NGHS OOA , as last year it was 320 that got in and that was also OOA. So you should be fine. Mine is a little more worrying as it's the first year that they have had the OOC for Adams. Good luck to you.
Last edited by carolineburns on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

4 days and 2 hours :?