Sutton Coldfield Girls waiting list

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
quasimodo

Re: Sutton Coldfield Girls waiting list

Post by quasimodo »

Mash1967 wrote:Hi all,

Significant movement in the SCGSC today. DD has moved to position 5 on the waiting list. :D :D
Keep the faith it will happen.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
helen0209

Post by helen0209 »

Significant movement in the SCGSC today. DD has moved to position 5 on the waiting list. :D :D
Excellent news - it’s almost as if they are doing a school at a time!! :roll:
Family

Post by Family »

Inner Chimp wrote:

They must have been hoarding the information let’s hope it continues
That’s great news Mash. I will call in the morning to see where DD is. She is behind you in the Waiting list.

Fingers crossed, she has made the same jump as you :D
Ricky74

Post by Ricky74 »

Good news - these lists are finally moving!
Family

Post by Family »

Good Morning All,

DD has now moved to position 10.

Mash1967 this is in line with your move. I did ask if they send out offers in batches. The lady advised that they do not and it is dependant if a child decides to move.

I asked her who calls if an offer is to be made. She said that the Council write to you and the school will call.

Not sure she was clear with the process. Still a nerve racking wait!

Nevertheless, I am happy there has been a big movement and hope that we all get an offer soon :D
Mash1967

Post by Mash1967 »

Thank you Quasimodo, Ricky and Helen for you kind words. It has been a very good week for all of us waiting for SCGSC list to move. I think they will give offers in batches therefore it is still a long wait for us.

Family - I am very happy for your DD movement, I hope we hear the good news around the same time. It was been very uncomfortable the last 5 or 6 weeks with out any good news.
Mash1967

Post by Mash1967 »

We received a phone call from Sutton Coldfield Grammar this afternoon to confirm our DD has been given a place.

We are so so happy, things have moved so quickly this week. Thank you to all who said don’t worry it will happen. When our waiting list was going backwards it was awful feeling. Quasimodo was saying ‘keep the faith it’s going to happen’ and it has.

Family I hope you hear very good news in the next few days.

I am wishing all who are on the waiting list the very best. I will be on regularly hoping to hear good news from others.
booellesmum

Post by booellesmum »

Mash1967 - Congratulations to your DD! Really pleased for her.
Fingers crossed for all still waiting.
Family

Post by Family »

Mash1967 wrote:We received a phone call from Sutton Coldfield Grammar this afternoon to confirm our DD has been given a place.

We are so so happy, things have moved so quickly this week. Thank you to all who said don’t worry it will happen. When our waiting list was going backwards it was awful feeling. Quasimodo was saying ‘keep the faith it’s going to happen’ and it has.

Family I hope you hear very good news in the next few days.

I am wishing all who are on the waiting list the very best. I will be on regularly hoping to hear good news from others.
Mash this is excellent news! I hope you go out and celebrate with your DD. This is very encouraging. Let’s hope my DD can join you too :)
Family

Post by Family »

Hi All

DD moved up to position 4 today, she was on 10 yesterday. :)

Still nervous, I really hope we get a place after only being one point away from the cut off. Could do with some good news.

Is anyone else waiting for Sutton Girls on a waiting list?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now