Waiting Lists Movements/Offers KE Grammar Schools March 2019

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mebobby

Re: Waiting Lists Movements/Offers KE Grammar Schools March

Post by mebobby »

Hi Bluejay to be precise the distance was 3.07 miles...last child to be offered on offers day lived 3.01 miles.
bluejay

Post by bluejay »

mebobby wrote:Hi Bluejay to be precise the distance was 3.07 miles...last child to be offered on offers day lived 3.01 miles.
Wow so close... in this case you must have been 99.9% certain but I suppose until you see that offer in black and white it is very stressful. You can finally relax now. :D
Anncaroline

Post by Anncaroline »

Hi
We received a letter from Aston today. Score 225. We won't be accepting as have accepted QM
round2

Post by round2 »

Hi all does anyone know or heard of the latest WL movements for KE Handsworth for Girls. I have been unable to get through to the FO and still awaiting an email reply. Many thanks.
Candel

Post by Candel »

round2 wrote:Hi all does anyone know or heard of the latest WL movements for KE Handsworth for Girls. I have been unable to get through to the FO and still awaiting an email reply. Many thanks.
My daughter received an offer letter yesterday from Handsworth Girls. She scored 224 and we're 3.5ish miles away. I didn't find out her place on the list - but it's definitely moving! Good luck.
round2

Post by round2 »

Candel wrote:
round2 wrote:Hi all does anyone know or heard of the latest WL movements for KE Handsworth for Girls. I have been unable to get through to the FO and still awaiting an email reply. Many thanks.
My daughter received an offer letter yesterday from Handsworth Girls. She scored 224 and we're 3.5ish miles away. I didn't find out her place on the list - but it's definitely moving! Good luck.
Thank you for this info.
dette1510

Post by dette1510 »

My neighbour has received an offer today. 217 pp offered chg. Will be rejecting the offer for handsworth.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now