Patters of exam paper- Bucks

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Rash

Re: Patters of exam paper- Bucks

Post by Rash »

Hi scary mum
Yes I did, I even went to the secondary school transfer eve:( I think it gets a bit confusing when they all authorities are doing different things. I got a bit thrown away when I read there is no English test. Anyway, Toadmum has kindly explained that now. Sorry, for sounding dim. Maybe, I'm just getting a bit paranoid due to the time left etc.

Thank you for your reply Toadmum:)
ToadMum

Re: Patters of exam paper- Bucks

Post by ToadMum »

Rash wrote:Hi scary mum
Yes I did, I even went to the secondary school transfer eve:( I think it gets a bit confusing when they all authorities are doing different things. I got a bit thrown away when I read there is no English test. Anyway, Toadmum has kindly explained that now. Sorry, for sounding dim. Maybe, I'm just getting a bit paranoid due to the time left etc.

Thank you for your reply Toadmum:)
If you live in Bucks, which is fully selective so grammar places everywhere, I'm not sure why you have to confuse yourself looking at other areas? Are you on the border with another county? I must say that he we didn't have grammar schools where we are, I wouldn't have thought of sending the children very far to look for one :) .
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now