Bucks Selection Review Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
2littleboys

Re: Bucks Selection Review Results

Post by 2littleboys »

So, basically any day then.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

anotherdad wrote:
I think they use the post so the letters arrive...when no-one is at work in County Hall.
So, basically any day then. :D
I was careful to say 'at work' ... I'm pretty sure people are actually at their desks in County Hall during the week. :lol:
KatharineB

Post by KatharineB »

One more night... :shock:
2littleboys

Post by 2littleboys »

One more night... :shock:
....Unless the post doesn't arrive until Monday. I know BCC said the letters would be posted First Class today but you never know.

I, for one will be up bright and early to greet (pounce upon :roll:) our poor unsuspecting Postie.

I just want this wait to be over and done with now.

It's going to be a looong night :roll:

2 little boys x
Blue_Marigold

Post by Blue_Marigold »

I am out most of tomorrow. I might not get the letter till late afternoon unless the postman comes very early.
neo1232

Post by neo1232 »

Good luck to every one.
KatharineB

Post by KatharineB »

I need to be a bit calmer than I was over the initial result, which obviously gave the postman the wrong impression as he asked me out for dinner! :lol: My partner was highly amused!
2littleboys

Post by 2littleboys »

I might not get the letter till late afternoon unless the postman comes very early
Let's hope your postman gets to you bright and early then-with good news obviously :)

Good luck to every one.

Thank you.

which obviously gave the postman the wrong impression as he asked me out for dinner!
:shock: :lol:

2 little boys x
KatharineB

Post by KatharineB »

We got our letter... SUCCESSFUL! With 119 and the HT backing us we are now guaranteed Burnham Grammar School in September. Thank you so much everyone for the support and advice you have all given me. I'm still in awe that she defied the odds being autistic and with us making the decision not to pay for the unaffordable tuition and just do some at home for a few months before. Says a lot of the whole intensive tutoring route. We are off to the Harvester to celebrate at lunch! She is smiling so much bless her and I'm truly overwhelmed after all the build up waiting.

I really do wish all the luck in yhe world to those still waiting for the postman and no matter what the outcome remember as long as they are happy at school, with supportive parents, they will do well.

Congratulations to all the children for all their hard work and effort. We should all be proud. Apologies for my rambling!
BlueBerry

Post by BlueBerry »

That's great KatherineB. Congratulations to you all!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now