12+ Daft Question

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Ambridge

Post by Ambridge »

Masses of good luck for Saturday....everything is crossed for you (I'm good at it now!).

Enjoy the sunshine 8)

Back to see you on Saturday

Ambridge x
in Turmoil

12 + results

Post by in Turmoil »

Hi everyone

Thanks for all your messages of support. Nicky, last night was better think the wine helped and Rash the spring cleaning briefly crossed my mind and left again!

Will try very hard not to mug the postman on Saturday!

Good luck all.

IT. xx
In Turmoil
dejavu

Post by dejavu »

Yes, good luck to everyone!

I thought we were actually getting the results on the Friday, so this means yet another night of angst. My dogs have never had so many walks - at least they are happy, and it beats spring-cleaning.
many thanks
dejavu
Rash

Post by Rash »

Spring cleaning that was wishful thinking. Don't feel well enough to do it. Plan B take couple of paracetamol and snuggle in.

Good luck Nikky, IT,Dejavu and anyone else who is waiting. Also thank you for your best wishes SA, G55 and Ambridge.

RashX
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

Good luck to those of you waiting for 12+ results - it could be us this time next year... :(

If anyone has finished their spring cleaning and still needs some more to take their minds off the wait for results, then you are very welcome to do mine. :wink: :lol:
Marylou
dejavu

Post by dejavu »

No letter in today's post - so it looks like it will be a saturday morning. I will be pretending to be asleep while hubbie and daughter open it - coward that I am. Worked myself up into a frenzy - sick with anticipation before the post arrived, so now the doubts start creeping in again. Just have to keep remembering how pleased she was when she came out of the exam!

Anyone else heard anything today?
many thanks
dejavu
in Turmoil

12+

Post by in Turmoil »

Hi Deja Vu

Golly another restless night our post dosen't come until lunchtime but I am sure they will only be posted out today.

Going to be an anxious wait think I may go and find the postman in the morning and beg him for our post.

Worries are really setting in but you are so right though I need to remember that my DD too came out smiling saying it was easy!

Good luck to you for tomorrow.

IT
In Turmoil
dejavu

Post by dejavu »

Hi In Turmoil

Of course good luck to you as well.

I suppose the problem is we have heard "it was easy" last time. And it is the niggling thoughts that "what if got the right answers, but but them next to the wrong numbers on the answer sheet, etc?"

When DD came out of the 12+ I asked her how she felt, and she replied "I'm happy". Don't think she dared say "it was easy" - especially after last time.......
many thanks
dejavu
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

We're all with you guys - I know just what you are going through!
nicaukids

Results

Post by nicaukids »

Postie's not normally this early....
DS is laying in bed 'n cool.
I want to shout from rooftops... 136.
Hope you all get similar results, although slightly more enthusiastic than DS :lol:
Have good weekend & enjoy Mother's Day ... Boy - are they gonna pay tomorrow :wink:
Nickyx