DHSB results are coming!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Devon

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Blondiejp

Re: DHSB results are coming!

Post by Blondiejp »

Sorry to gate crash ... New to the site... My son also received a pass letter this morning, but does not have an A or B on it ... Should I be worried ???
Many Thanks Jayne :D
nezumi

Post by nezumi »

No don't worry, no As or B's :lol: , just the qualifying mark thing. Seems a much better way of reporting than the methods the girls' schools are using

Congratulations!
Last edited by nezumi on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twinmum2001

Post by twinmum2001 »

No it seems that is reserved for the council's list only.
Great news to hear about another pass!!
Blondiejp

Post by Blondiejp »

Thanks for that .. I panicked a bit when someone asked if he had an A or B !!! Just the long wait until March !!! Congratulations on all your passes !!!
Beckii330

Post by Beckii330 »

Blondiejp wrote:Thanks for that .. I panicked a bit when someone asked if he had an A or B !!! Just the long wait until March !!! Congratulations on all your passes !!!
That serves us all right for speculating :lol:

Congrats everyone!
Bob Burton

Post by Bob Burton »

HI My name is Bob Burton I am the Choice ADviser in Plymouth I am running information sessions this Thursday 11th October information below and on http://www.plymouthparentpartnership.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now available! Information sessions for parents choosing schools in Plymouth.

Confused by the system?
Do you need help in making your choices for secondary school?
Do you understand equal preference?
Do you need help?

The Plymouth Parent Partnership Choice Adviser is on hand to explain and help parents to understand the admissions process and how to maximise the choices of school for your child.

Sessions are available on Thursday 11 October at the Jan Cutting Healthy Living Centre, Scott Business Park ,Beacon Park Road, PL2 2PQ.

Come and join us for a tea and coffee where hopefully we will be able to give you enough information for you to make an informed decision when choosing your preferred schools.

No need to book just turn up

Session times: 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm

If you are unable to make these sessions, please ring the Parent Partnership and we will try to arrange another session to suit you. 01752 258933