Waiting for results?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Dorset

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
sas

Post by sas »

Hi can any ony help me more with finding results. I have been onto Dorset for you and Bournemouth and can't find a headind or search link for the results.
Good luck to everyone
Verwoody

Post by Verwoody »

Dorset for you is https://schooladmissions.dorsetforyou.com/.

However it depends on where you registered in the first place.

We live in East Dorset Just outside Bournemouth and had to go through our LEA one (above). DS went for Bournemouth School.

I beleive the Bournemouth website has relaesed the results from 10:30 this morning.

Google could be your friend there
smudge

Post by smudge »

Bournemouth BC link is

https://enrol.bournemouth.gov.uk/Website_Live/

see button on top left to log in
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I am very pleased and relieved to say my DS has been offered a place!! I am so chuffed for him. Cant get the grin off my face. Good Luck to everyone else hope you get good news too. Big thank you to this site as-well, it has been a mine of information. :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock:
honscupboard

Post by honscupboard »

Its good news for us too!
Cannot believe the wait is over - we are so proud! :D :D :D :D
Bmthmum

Post by Bmthmum »

It's good news here too!!! DS offered a place at Bournemouth School - so proud and happy!! Congratulations to you all and good luck for those still waiting. I agree with Bumblebee - this site has been fantastic so thank you to everyone - it helps to know other people who are going through this stressful process :lol: :lol: :lol:
MrsK40

GOOD AND BAD NEWS !

Post by MrsK40 »

Here we have good news, as DS did pass the test, but the bad news is, the school has said they are oversubscribed, so he is on a waiting list and the school do not give out information about where on the waiting list!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ho Hum, anyone got any appeals advice? I think I will have a look at the appeals section. WELL DONE EVERYONE WHO HAD GOOD NEWS :D :D And I commiserate with others like us in a difficult situation.
honscupboard

Post by honscupboard »

So sorry to hear that MrsK but take heart, last year at BSB my friends DS was 12th on the list and he got in even before the appeals were heard as the waiting list was moving fast! Good Luck and keep us posted
MrsK40

Post by MrsK40 »

Thanks Honscupboard, that's cheery news,I'll keep you posted :D
Bmthmum

Post by Bmthmum »

Hi MrsK40 - I am really hoping that you don't have to wait too long for a place - a friend with children at one of the prep schools said that a few who have been offered places won't be taking them. Has he been offered another school as well?

Sending you lots of good luck and let us know how you get on
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now