RESULTS!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Joanne

Post by Joanne »

Yes same here, My daughter came out looking like a ghost, saying how hard it was. Her school were not exactly for the 11+, and she only did a few practise papers before hand, so chin up for all those waiting, i'm sure it will be great news :D

Joanne
post arrived

Post by post arrived »

Post just arrived and no letter so definitely posted today, another 24 hour wait, there will be no celebrations for me tonight...

Post by Guest »

to those who have results...can I ask what ranking you got?

Apparently 100% =390 and they offer dwon to 302.5

Just thought it may help those of us still waiting.

Finding it hard to expalin to my child why some other kids in his class have results and he doesn't (re essex/southend boroughs)

Thanks and well done to all those with good results
Karen

Post by Karen »

Last night my son was crying his heart out in fear of not getting KEGS. It broke my heart to see him like that. (I told you he fell in love with it, but I didn't really know how much). So, when I saw the result this morning, I couldn't help myself. The relief was enormous. Yes, I do feel guilty about posting the result so early (especially as I said I wouldn't). But it's the very proud mother in me that can't be helped. He did it.

Fingers and everything else crossed for all who are still waiting.

K
SJ

Post by SJ »

Well Done to you all and your children. I will keep ckecking to see how things are going and to all those of you that are still waiting, I have my finders crossed for you.
Rosey

Post by Rosey »

Congratulations to all of you. :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D
Joanne

Post by Joanne »

Anonymous wrote:to those who have results...can I ask what ranking you got?

Apparently 100% =390 and they offer dwon to 302.5

Just thought it may help those of us still waiting.

Finding it hard to expalin to my child why some other kids in his class have results and he doesn't (re essex/southend boroughs)

Thanks and well done to all those with good results

We don't have the scores yet, just an ALLOCATED (lovely word) next to the school they have been allocated :) I don't think we get the actual 11+ results until next week, though may be wrong!!

Good luck to you

Joanne x
TP

Post by TP »

Hi! - I'm not an 11+ parent (just a bit hooked on all your posts - hope you don't mind), but would just like to say a BIG congratulations to all!!!
HP

Post by HP »

Karen wrote:Last night my son was crying his heart out in fear of not getting KEGS. It broke my heart to see him like that. (
K
Congratulations,

sitting here quite blearly eyed after reading your post, please come back and tell us yor son's reaction when you tell him hes got KEGS.

HP
Karen

Post by Karen »

HP, Thanks for your message. Fortunately, my son was still at home when we got the result (see my earlier posting). He was then crying with joy (and probably pain in the chest where I nearly squashed him with a big hug)!

Thanks, again, Marie for pointing me to the CC website. It has saved him from having to go through school feeling so worried.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now