KEGS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

HopefulMumto2boys

Re: KEGS

Post by HopefulMumto2boys »

http://www.kegs.org.uk/clubs--activities/2598.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
shnapc

Post by shnapc »

Thank you was looking for this on the website but couldn't find it.
All looks great, my son will love it!
shnapc

Post by shnapc »

Thank you everyone for your advice, feeling a bit more reassured :D

Also great to hear that someone from my end is going there and coping well with the travel and making the most of the opportunities available at the school!
resrtr

Post by resrtr »

shnapc wrote:Thank you everyone for your advice, feeling a bit more reassured :D

Also great to hear that someone from my end is going there and coping well with the travel and making the most of the opportunities available at the school!
Yes, my son has managed pretty well and the traveling by train etc has made him more independent and self reliant and very confident. He loves KEGS as he feels its.not a breathe- down- your- neck school and is quite relaxed but quite rigorous academically.

They seem.to care about the all round development of your child not just academics. They gave a summer reading list which was amazing and he has tried out books he would not otherwise. Youy have to push or prod your child to try the different clubs as the choice is.immense. my son loves drama now, he wouldn't even consider it 2 years ago!

It's all about utilising what the school has to offer
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now