2020 Entry Allocation Scores & Collated Cutoffs

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

MissMo

Re: 2020 Entry Allocation Scores & Collated Cutoffs

Post by MissMo »

Scooby34 wrote:
Scooby34 wrote:SHSB - my DS got a score of 348.68 and speaking to Southend admissions today he is 5th on their waiting list.

Earlier this week our DS was offered and accepted a place at SHSB with score of 348.68 and was 5th on waiting list.
Hi. Was this in or out of catchment?
MissMo

Post by MissMo »

Scooby34 wrote:
Scooby34 wrote:SHSB - my DS got a score of 348.68 and speaking to Southend admissions today he is 5th on their waiting list.

Earlier this week our DS was offered and accepted a place at SHSB with score of 348.68 and was 5th on waiting list.
Tigermama72

Post by Tigermama72 »

Huge congratulations!!! You must be so relieved. I know the feeling :)
Unicorndad wrote:
ToadMum wrote:
Wonder1 wrote:
Hi Unicorndad,

Glad to hear you’ve made fast progress on the CCHS website,-great news! We have also moved up the CCHS IC wait list from 9th place to 5th. However just puzzled why we’re not at position 4 on the IC waitlist by now??—(as our original position was 9, & yours 6)
Someone whose DD ranks above yours may have joined the waiting list.

Good luck Wonder1 - we have just received an offer today. DD is over the moon as is her older sister who is going into Year 12!
Scooby34

Post by Scooby34 »

MissMo wrote:
Scooby34 wrote:

This is ooc.
Wonder1

Post by Wonder1 »

Hi,

Does anyone happen to have any experience/knowledge of previous years’ movements in the CCHS waitlist-?
We have so far seen a movement of 5 places which is great but trying to see if we can expect much more movement for a while, or if we’ll being clinging onto the hope that someone may drop out in September & gain a place then??!!
We are on the in-catchment list.

Good Luck to all those on waiting lists
Dadov3

Post by Dadov3 »

Dadov3 wrote:Hi, new to the forum as had to wait 14 days to get my registration request approved...
(for anyone else in this boat, I finally got approved by sending an email to 11plus@elevenplusexams.co.uk and it got sorted - I had been emailing admin@elevenplusexams.co.uk for the last 2 weeks and got no reply)

Anyway...
My DD scored 352.18 and Not offered at WHSG. (OOC)

Just called School Admission Team today (01702 212934) to find out we are 43rd on waiting list. :(

They confirmed there had been a system error made and instead of 10% (4 spots) allocated to "preferential" students, that the system had offered all the OOA spots to preferential students. Apparently this mistake was found early and all incorrect offers were revoked on day 1.

The lady also confirmed the offer level this year is much higher than she had ever seen before for WHSG, (looks like about 370?) although she didn't have the exact cutoff number yet.
Just received an update on the WHSG (OOC) waiting list. We were 43rd on 16-Mar and now 18th on 30-Mar with a score of 352.18.

We had thought 43rd would be no chance, but at the rate we are moving up you never know...
MattE

Post by MattE »

Dadov3 wrote:
Dadov3 wrote:Hi, new to the forum as had to wait 14 days to get my registration request approved...
(for anyone else in this boat, I finally got approved by sending an email to 11plus@elevenplusexams.co.uk and it got sorted - I had been emailing admin@elevenplusexams.co.uk for the last 2 weeks and got no reply)

Anyway...

Just called School Admission Team today (01702 212934) to find out we are 43rd on waiting list. :(

They confirmed there had been a system error made and instead of 10% (4 spots) allocated to "preferential" students, that the system had offered all the OOA spots to preferential students. Apparently this mistake was found early and all incorrect offers were revoked on day 1.

The lady also confirmed the offer level this year is much higher than she had ever seen before for WHSG, (looks like about 370?) although she didn't have the exact cutoff number yet.
Just received an update on the WHSG (OOC) waiting list. We were 43rd on 16-Mar and now 18th on 30-Mar with a score of 352.18.

We had thought 43rd would be no chance, but at the rate we are moving up you never know...

Wow - that is quite a move. What would make 25 odd people not take up a place? Or have they added an extra class?
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

MattE wrote:
Dadov3 wrote:

Anyway...

Wow - that is quite a move. What would make 25 odd people not take up a place? Or have they added an extra class?
It might not be 25 actual places given up - could be just a few, but each place turned down by more than one.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Meribel

Post by Meribel »

CCHS have confirmed last in catchment child has scored in the region 105-106 and OOC between 114-115.
Wonder1

Post by Wonder1 »

Thanks Meribel,

Are you on waiting list too-? Hoping for some movement on list soon. Trying to find out how much movement to expect on Cchs in catchment list.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now