JP2010

Re: Waiting Room - 2021 Entry

Post by JP2010 »

Oh no, the torture! So might be after school run then

I'm pretty sure I'll be checking every 5 mins from 6am :lol:
tahm563

Post by tahm563 »

I thought CSSE results are coming out on 3rd December (unless you are talking about Chelmsford results which should have been posted out to you already)
JP2010

Post by JP2010 »

Yes Thursday 3rd Dec - the countdown is on!
JordanC

Post by JordanC »

Looking forward to next Thursday - will be good to have an idea as to whether DD is in with a shout. Out of interest, if too few 'in catchment' children achieve pass mark do extra places open up for ooc?
failingtopass

Post by failingtopass »

JordanC wrote:Looking forward to next Thursday - will be good to have an idea as to whether DD is in with a shout. Out of interest, if too few 'in catchment' children achieve pass mark do extra places open up for ooc?

Yes, but remember some places go to LAC and PP. Also there has been a drive to increase children applying and I feel over the last 3 years the IC candidates have been getting better and better results. I don't think last year there was any free spaces as their used to be say 5 or so years ago... I think..
Stressed.mum

Post by Stressed.mum »

I suppose everyone on here is probably as anxious as I am. I haven’t been on here for ages...
Stressed.mum

Post by Stressed.mum »

I was considering the idea, to wait until March to see what school DD2 is allocated - just can’t bear another 3 months of stress if she is on a borderline score :lol:
failingtopass

Post by failingtopass »

Stressed.mum wrote:I was considering the idea, to wait until March to see what school DD2 is allocated - just can’t bear another 3 months of stress if she is on a borderline score :lol:
Yes, i think we are all feeling it. Getting a borderline result is even more stressful. For some reason i am pressing the results button on CCSE , thinking it may let me in, and the refresh button on this forum. I found that the forum was much more active in 2019 Entry (2018 exam results).. and see some of the old timers lurking here and there!

If the results get posted Wednesday to arrive Thursday that means they have already marked all the papers by today if not tomorrow and have it all in the database and likely analysed. Having sleepless nights as it is!
Stressed.mum

Post by Stressed.mum »

It’s probably a good thing that I have forgotten the password to log in on CSSE website! :lol:
tahm563

Post by tahm563 »

Stressed.mum wrote:It’s probably a good thing that I have forgotten the password to log in on CSSE website! :lol:
I can't remember the password too. DD1 sat CSSE in 2018, so might have been set up then. I don't even remember them sending us an email with login page and password. I checked my emails, not there either. Have to wait for the post I guess.